Skip to main content

Prime My Body Reviews

Welcome to my Prime My Body review.

Ok, allow me to fully grasp this out from the way first and answer the question. Is Prime My Body a fraud? Nope, it's not a check and it's not a pyramid scheme either.

Prime my body is just a multilevel marketing company that's sells hemp infused products. The organization was started in 2009 by Paul Rogers. And since the start of the business, they have amassed over 50,000 affiliates round the world.

Now, the hemp oil, and CBD market is definitely a growing market and you will find many other MLM companies offering people business opportunities in this market. And Prime My Body is one of these companies.

However, because you're told you can make a large number of dollars each week, doesn't automatically mean it's the right business opportunity for you. So, with having said that, today I'm taking a consider the business opportunity they have available.

And I'm confident that if reading my review you will end up in a better position to make an informed decisions as to if the Prime My Body business opportunity is the proper opportunity for you.

Now, since it is with all my reviews, I'm simply here to show you the professionals and cons of Prime My Body and give you my personal opinion about the business opportunity. What you determine to do after reading my review is as much as you.

What is Prime My Body?

Prime My Body is a Multi-Level-Marketing company that's in the and wellness industry.

They sell different varieties of nutritional supplements, most that are infused with CBD and hemp.

The firm was founded back in 2009 by John Taylor, an entrepreneur businessman who wanted to create out the total advantages of CBD and ensure it is mainstream.

Since that time, he has built a business composed greater than 50,000 members.

He also markets the business being an opportunity for anyone to make it big and to earn financial freedom.

However, that ideology is put under consideration as there's no assurance that they ensure the financial freedom of their members by simply earning commissions from the selling of their products.

How a Product-Based Pyramid Works

In this exemplory instance of how a product-based pyramid scheme works, I'll use Prime My Body's product information and business opportunity to prove my point.

Remember to follow the cash, as it about the money. It starts with a deeper look at the Prime My Body's flagship product, Nano Enhanced Hemp Oil.

Follow the Money.

Remember, Nano Enhanced Hemp Oil sells for $130 for a 1.7-ounce bottle. What does it do? We don't know. Prime My Body only says it “delivers healthful benefits.”

Prime My Body doesn't mention a single specific good thing about the product. While there will be a lot of buzz about the advantages of hemp oil, almost no is proven. In terms of we realize, it's just vegetable oil made from hemp.

How can the purchase price of  Prime My Body Nano Enhanced Hemp Oil compare to other hemp oils? On Amazon, the purchase price for their hottest brand of hemp oil is about 60 cents per ounce.

To be clear, that's 60 pennies. Compare that to  Prime My Body Nano Enhanced Hemp Oil which costs $76.47 per ounce!

Is one better than the other? No. Neither you have any proven health benefits.

Can you make money with Prime My Body?

Yes, but it's hard.

There are some who earn money, but they work a lot more than 8 hours a day the same as sales managers, simply to earn an income that's roughly the same or even less than minimum wage.

They don't even have the official income disclosure to prove and show that their members are making enough money...

Review Final Thoughts

Even as we mentioned, Prime My Body offers its customers the chance to become an affiliate through its affiliate program.

While this prospect may initially be exciting and promising, you'll soon get burned out by thinking that you can't purchase any one of their products without signing up being an affiliate.

This is hardly an attractive prospect – the harder a business like this makes it to purchase their CBD products, the less likely you are to purchase them https://scamrisk.com/prime-my-body/.

Comments